The Blade of the Raven Queen
Corinthian - Human Acolyte of Apollo
AC: 18 (Chainmail + Shield)
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Long and Black
Equipment: Long Sword, 5 Javelins, and Shield, Chain Mail, 2 Holy Symbols of Apollo, a Prayer book, 5 sticks of incense, vestments, Common Clothes, Explorer’s Pack (Which Includes A Backpack, Crowbar, Hammer, 10 Pitons, 10 Torches, Tinderbox, 10 days rations, Waterskin, Also has 50ft of hempen rope), 15 gp in a pouch.
Speaks Ophirean, Corinthian, Aquilonian, Stygian
- Divine Sense (4 times per long rest)
- Action to know the location of any celestial, fiend or undead within 60ft and not behind total cover till the end of the turn.
- Detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated.
- Lay on Hands (Pool refreshes after long rest)
- Can restore Paladin level x 5 hp’s by touch.
- can expend 5 points to cure one disease or neutralize one poison. Can cure multiple afflictions with appropriate amount of hp’s
Athletics + 5
Insight + 6
Persuasion + 4
Religion + 6
- Shelter of the faithful
- As an acolyte, you command the respect of those who share your faith, and you can perform the religious ceremonies of your deity. You and your adventuring companions can expect to receive free healing and care at a temple, shrine, or other established presence of your faith, though you must provide any material components needed for spells. Those w ho share your religion will support you (but only you) at a modest lifestyle. You might also have ties to a specific temple dedicated to your chosen deity or pantheon, and you have a residence there. This could be the temple where you used to serve, if you remain on good terms with it, or a temple where you have found a new home. While near your temple, you can call upon the priests for assistance, provided the assistance you ask for is not hazardous and you remain in good standing with your temple.
Personality – I am tolerant of other faiths and respect the worship of other gods.
Ideal – Faith. I trust that my deity will guide my actions, I have faith that if I work hard, things will go well.
Bond – Everything I do is for the common people.
Flaw – I put too much trust in those who wield power within my temple’s hierarchy.