The Blade of the Raven Queen
Ophirean Half Elf - Strider of Hermes
AC: 18 (10 + DEX + WIS + 1)
Equipment: Shortsword, Traveler’s Clothes, Yew Wand, Healer’s Kit, Signal Whistle
Speaks: Ophirean, Elf, Brythunian, Druid
- Unarmoured Defence
- When not wearing any armour or Shield, AC is 10 + DEX + WIS.
- Martial Arts – When Unarmed or Monk Weapons
- Can use Dex instead of Str for attack and Damage
- May use the Monk Martial Arts Die for Damage (d4)
- May attack as Bonus action
- Four 1st, Three 2nd
Spells Prepare 7 (WIS + Druid Lvl)
2 Cantrips, DC (8 + Prof. + WIS) 15
Cantrips – Create Bonfire, Magic Stone
1st – Cure Wounds, Faerie Fire, Thunderwave
2nd – Earth Bind, Find Traps, Heat Metal, Moonbeam
Rituals – Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Speak with Animals, Animal Messenger, Beast Sense
- Wildshape – Transform into any beast (up to CR 1)
- May not have a flying or swimming speed
- Lasts 1 hour. (1/2 D level round down in hours)
- Physical Stats replaced by Beast. Use better Skills
- Assume the Beasts HP and HD
- Excess Damage Carries over to Druid Form
- Can’t cast spells, actions are limited to Beast form
- Concentration spells cast before are unaffected.
- Retain class/race features. Senses do not carry over.
- Equipment either falls to the ground, is worn or is absorbed. Worn equipment still functions as long as it is practical for the new form to wear.
- Circle of the Moon
- Wild Shape as a Bonus action
- As a Bonus Action may expend one spell slot to regain 1d8 hps/lvl of spell
- Can Transform into CR 1 or lower Beast
Spells Prepare 4 (CHA + Bard Lvl) (Spells Known 4)
2 Cantrips, DC (8 + Prof. + CHA) 14
Cantrips – Light, Vicious Mockery
1st – Charm Person, Disguise Self, Dissonant Whispers, Sleep
- Bardic Inspiration 1d6
- Use 3 times (CHA mod) Regain spent uses after a long rest.
- Creature within 60ft gains a Bardic Inspiration Die
- Lasts 10 minutes, use on 1 roll, may wait till after the roll.
Nature + 4
Survival + 7
Acrobatics + 6
History + 4
Medicine + 7
Performance + 6
Perception + 7
Tools – Calligraphy + 2 to stat
Tools – Flute + 2 to stat
Tools – Herbalism Kit + 2 to stat
Shensen has long silver hair and dusky skin due to her Drow mother, she is also nimble and athletic. As a child she was raised in a monastery and trained as a monk. But when her elders turned away a wounded druid who sought protection from a wrongful punishment at the hands of an angry mob, she went against the wishes of her elders and and let the druid into the monastery through a secret door. When her actions were discovered, the monks threatened Shensen with exile if she didn’t hand over the druid to the mob. She chose to be exiled and quickly escaped with the druid out the same secret entrance. The experience left her embittered to the overly ordered and detached lifestyle of the monk, and although she retains some of the training, she has never returned to that lifestyle. Instead she became an explorer and a disciple to the druid she saved, learning the ways of nature and the animals. Eventually she joined the Striders of Hermes and joined their ranks, parting ways with her Druid mentor and for the past year she has been the attendant caretaker of the Chapel of Hermes at the Lucky Monkey.
Background: Hermit – Searching for Spiritual Enlightenment
- The quiet seclusion of your extended hermitage gave you access to a unique and powerful discovery. The exact nature o f this revelation depends on the nature of your seclusion. It might be a great truth about the cosmos, the deities, the powerful beings of the outer planes, or the forces of nature. It could be a site that no one else has ever seen. You might have uncovered a fact that has long been forgotten, or unearthed some relic of the past that could rewrite history.
Personality – She feels tremendous empathy for all who suffer.
Ideal – Greater Good. Her gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for Her own benefit.
Bond – An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of her home is an injury to her.
Flaw – She likes keeping secrets and won’t share them needlessly